Intuitive, extremely fast, and remarkable one-of-kind visual effects plugins for video compositing software – GenArts Monsters GT is a must-have for our visual effects artists and video editors who use Nuke.
Monsters GT provides you with over 55 one-of-a-kind visual effects plugins, including physics-based particles, fluids, fire, smoke, and other natural phenomena; time-based feedback effects; and a selection of artistic effects. Designed to complement GenArts Sapphire’s industry-standard tools, Monsters GT features GPU acceleration, precise control of effect behavior, and the highest image quality possible to maximize productivity and creativity.
- 5 New Effects – Create eye-catching visuals with new effects like Sky, StarField, and Water or design realistic flickering light effects with Candle
- 7 Enhanced Effects – Achieve more realistic effects with improved sprite quality, sub-pixel positioning, and motion-blurred Bubbles, Particles, Rain, Snow, Smoke, and more
- Improved Initial Results – Get the look you need faster with improved default effect values
- Enhanced Handling – Enjoy a more efficient way to work with alpha channels and composites
- Reorganized Effect Categories – Effects in Monsters GT have been organized into functional themes. To view the new themes; check out our video effects browser.
- Multiple ways to buy – Now available as packs, so you can buy only the effects you need. Available as a full pack; Natural Phenomena theme pack; and 11 mini-packs.
- Over 55 unique effects, most of which do not have equivalents in Nuke
- Flexible buying options, including a theme pack and 11 mini-packs
- GPU-accelerated for Nvidia CUDA cards
- 32-bit float processing/support
- Intuitive user interface
- On-screen UI widgets for many effects
- Offline html and .pdf documentation included
- Support for render nodes
- Numerous practical natural phenomena effects such as Fire, Smoke, Raindrops, HeatHaze, Sky and NightSky
- Utilize physics based fluid dynamic tools with ImageFlow and ClipFlow
- Treat your footage with subtle tools to adjust image quality with Darken, Lighten, and Clean
- Disintegrate your source image into a particle-based result using PixFly
- Unique creativity
- Time-saving render speeds
- Highest quality photoreal results
- Quickly and easily iterate on effect looks
- Visual control of look creation
- Quick reference for all effect parameters