With a large 10TB storage capacity, the d2 Thunderbolt 3 Desktop Drive from LaCie is great for storing large photo and video projects, saving documents, archiving data, and much more. Connecting the drive to your computer is simple as it comes equipped with dual Thunderbolt 3 ports and a single USB 3.1 port offering maximum data transfer rates of up to 240 MB/s. With the d2 Thunderbolt 3, the ports don’t just transfer your data. You can utilize the USB-C port to charge compatible USB-C computers and even daisy chain dual 4K displays, a single 5K display, or a total of six LaCie d2 drives to your computer using the dual Thunderbolt 3 ports. All of this can be accomplished while keeping your workspace quiet, thanks to the solid aluminum unibody construction of the LaCie d2 Thunderbolt 3 Desktop Drive.
- BarraCuda Pro Dependability
- The LaCie d2 features a Seagate BarraCuda Pro enterprise-class drive for enhanced reliability and performance.
- Thunderbolt 3: Power and Versatility
- From a single port, you get enhanced bandwidth with the versatility of the USB-C industry standard. For the LaCie d2 Thunderbolt 3, the result is performance up to 240 MB/s for creative workflows, wide compatibility, and time-saving device configurations.
- Faster transfers mean less time moving files from camera cards into Adobe Lightroom-and more time filling camera cards with new photos and footage.
- Laptop Charging
- It’s even possible to power a compatible laptop through a USB-C (Thunderbolt 3 or USB 3.1) port. That’s one less cable cluttering up your desktop.
- Daisy Chaining
- Thanks to dual Thunderbolt 3 ports, you can daisy chain dual 4K displays, a single 5K display, or six LaCie d2 drives, all through a single cable connected to your computer.
- Forged from a single sheet of aluminum, the enclosure provides uncommon rigidity for long-term durability.
- The whisper-quiet fan and heat-dissipating aluminum enclosure pull heat away from the HDD, keeping it running fast and healthy.
- Whether you have a PC or a Mac, with USB-C, USB 3.0, Thunderbolt 3, or Thunderbolt 2, this drive is compatible. Adapter required for use with Thunderbolt 2