Laptop Free. Carefree.
Photographers, videographers, drone pilots—you’ve got enough equipment to lug around. DJI Copilot is here to ease the load and usher you into the world of BOSS—that’s Backup On-Set Solutions. With your DJI Copilot BOSS drive, you’ll spend more time shooting and adventuring, and less time stuck behind a computer. The DJI Copilot takes in-field backup into the world of computer-free convenience with direct ingestion, mobile file management, and mobile device charging capability.
- No laptop needed
- Copy files directly from drones, memory cards, action cams, DSLR cameras, phones, USB hard drives, USB flash drives, and more.
- Monitor or check file transfer status, available capacity, and battery power using the integrated status screen.
- Review your footage on your mobile phone or tablet—just attach the cable and view/playback with the Copilot BOSS app.
- Manage and organize files too: rename, file, and delete with the Copilot BOSS app.
- Use as a backup battery pack for USB chargeable devices.
- Drop resistant, splash resistant, dust resistant
- 2000GB (2TB) stores over 60 hours of 4K video.
- 3-year Rescue Data Recovery Services plan
- Publish stunning videos and photos with 1-month membership to Adobe® Creative Cloud All Apps plan. Explore the entire collection of CC desktop and mobile apps.
Copy files via SD card slot.
Or, plug directly into your USB devices.
Status screen alerts you once file transfer is complete.
What’s In the Box
- DJI Copilot drive
- MicroSD adapter
- USB-C drive-to-laptop cables
- USB-C (USB 3.1)
- USB-C to USB-A
- Phone and tablet connectors
- Lightning cable for iOS devices
- Micro USB cable for Android
- USB-C cable for Android
- Wall charger