Connect and power up to seven USB devices with Plug and Play ease.
Mac / PC / USB 2.0 & 1.1
Connect, organize, and power up to seven devices
hassle free with the NewerTech Seven Port USB 2.0 Powered Hub. This compact, yet powerful hub enables you to connect up to six desktop devices like external drives, scanners, printers, and optical drives simultaneously to a Mac® or PC. And with the one dedicated high powered charging port, you now can enjoy fast recharges for power hungry, USB chargeable mobile devices like iPads, iPods, and iPhones.
4.0 Amp power delivers all the power needed for all seven ports, and eliminates device disconnection found with typical underpowered hubs.
- Plug and Play…no drivers to install!
- One USB 2.0 Uplink Type “B” port for connecting to Mac or PC and seven USB 2.0/1.1 ports.
- Type “A” ports for connecting devices.
- Over-current detection and protection.
- Supports “hot swapping” of USB devices.
- User-friendly and ergonomic design.
- Durable aluminum enclosure for rugged mobile use.
- One dedicated 2.1Amp port for charging high powered USB chargeable devices.
- Compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 devices
- Connect to additional hubs to support up to 127 full-speed or low-speed devices
- Supports data transfer rates up to 60MB/s
- Supplies 500mA power to 6 USB ports, 2.1Amp to dedicated charging port (including power adapter)*
- Macintosh® Requirements: Mac OS9.x/10.x and later
- Windows® Requirements: 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7 and later
- 3.125 in (W) x 1.8125 in (D) x 0.8125 in (H)
- 11.3 oz. (with all accessories)
- Seven port USB 2.0/1.1 hub
- 4.0 Amp 120/240V AC UL Listed Power adapter
- High quality double shielded USB 2.0/1.1 connecting cable (A-B)