The “must have” guides for designers, printers and color decision makers.
PLUS SERIES FORMULA GUIDES for selecting, specifying and matching solid PANTONE Colors feature all 560 new colors, added since 2010. Graphic designers, pre-press professionals and printers now have 1,677 color choices to unleash their passion and let their creativity soar!
PANTONE is the only internationally recognized color communication system. You can specify PANTONE Colors with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.
All new colors have been specially formulated to print using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easily matched on press. Ink formulations are provided to aid printers in mixing colors. Includes color index, lighting evaluation tool and software to update your design applications with the latest colors . Set of two guides, coated and uncoated, comes in a limited-edition gift box.
This product includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a $49 value, upon product registration. Learn More
- 1,677 solid PANTONE Colors, including 560 new market-ready hues
- Portable fan guide format
- Text-weight paper
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Ink mixing formulas in parts
- Color locator index
- Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or name
- Colors bleed for ease and accuracy in checking colors
- Includes ColorChecker® Lighting Indicator to aid in lighting evaluation
- Limited-edition gift box
- Broad selection of market-driven colors, for practically unlimited creativity
- Substrate paper stock matches popular print specifications
- Compatible with today’s digital workflows – colors easily updated in leading design applications
- All new colors are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easily matched on press
- Eliminates guesswork in color selection and verification
- Easy to communicate colors by distinct number or name
- Shows the effect of coated and uncoated stocks on each color
- Included lighting indicator tool determines if lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color selection and matching
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensees