Actual product may differ slightly in appearance.
- Up to 512GB of OWC MaxRAM Certified Memory.
- Professional installation required.
- Difficulty level: Extremely difficult.
iMac Pro DOES NOT feature a memory door on the back allowing for easy upgrades. Upgrading iMac Pro memory requires dismantling the computer to gain access to the memory slots. This is a highly complex process that requires a skilled technician.
2666MHz DDR4 PC4-21300 — Maximum 512GB memory supported
OWC Memory Upgrades
For iMac Pro (2017 – Current)
Up to 512GB memory
- Rigorously in-house lab tested
- Easy DIY install videos
- OWC MaxRAM Certification
- Lifetime advanced replacement warranty
Memory trade-in rebate
Send us your old memory when you upgrade and we’ll give you a rebate!