Xencelabs Pen Tablet Medium
Xencelabs Pen Tablet Medium
Designed with the input of industry-leading artists, our Pen Tablet delivers a minimalist design that prioritizes workflow, comfort, and intuitive use. It includes additional accessories and tools providing a cost effective and natural drawing experience for professionals.
- Reviews (0)
A quality drawing experience starts with a quality tablet. This begins where the pen meets the tablet. With more sensitivity than leading competitors, you can make and control the lightest strokes. Our pen tablet also includes one-button access for pen pressure curve controls, which allows you to adjust your pen’s sensitivity for even the heaviest hand.
Two different-sized pens come standard with each of our tablets, both fully customizable to your workflow. The wider barreled, 3 Button Pen has three programmable buttons + eraser to transform this pen into your fully customized tool. The smaller barreled, Thin Pen handles like your favorite pen or pencil and has two assignable buttons + eraser.
The tablet features a seamless and gently curved palm rest to maximize comfort, as well as adjustable LED lights, which help define the active drawing area. Our drawing surface aspect ratio is 16:9 native. This means it maps exactly to most industry-standard monitors out of the box. So if you were to draw a perfect circle on our tablet, you’d get a perfect circle on the screen. The pen tablet ships with a protective carrying case for your tablet and all of your accessories including, a drawing glove, and the pen case that contains both digital pens, dongle, adapter, nibs, and nib extractor.
- Model number BPH1212W-A
- Color Black
- Warranty 24 months
- Cable USB-C cable (L)
- Certifications CE/WEEE/FCC/CQC/KC/TELEC/EAC/RCM/RoHS/ UKCA/WERCS/NOM/California65/CB/SRRC/FAC/ NBTC/EMC/NCC/BSMI/SDPPI/NTC/IMDA/ SIRIM/SDPPI
- System requirementsWindows 7 or later, Mac OS X 10.12 or later, Linux; wireless or cable connection requires USB Type-A port (includes Type-C adapter).
- Pen Tablet
Dimensions (W x H x D) 12.61 x 9.16 x 0.3 in / 320.5 x 232.5 x 8 mm
Active area size 10.33 x 5.8 in / 262.4 x 147.4 mm
Active area aspect ratio 16:9
- Weight 710.5 g / 1.57 lbs (approx.)
- Hours per charge 16 hours (2.5 hours charging time)
- Ports included USB-C
- Security slot Kensington Nano Security Slot™
- Connectivity Wireless or USB
- Technology Battery-free EMR (Electro-Magnetic Resonance)
- Battery-free Pens
- Pen models PH25 (3 Button Pen) / PH6-A (Thin Pen)
- Pen buttons 3 Button Pen: 3 buttons + eraser / Thin Pen: 2 buttons + eraser
- Pressure levels 8192 levels (both pens)
- Pen tilt range 60 degree (both pens)
- Pen grip material Soft touch rubber
- Pen size 3 Button Pen: 157.56 x Φ14.73 mm / Thin Pen: 157.54 x Φ9.5 mm
- Pen weight 3 Button Pen: 17 g / Thin Pen: 12 g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.