Supporting both USB 3.1 Gen 1 and Gen 2 connectivity, the Moon Silver 1TB USB Type-C Mobile Drivefrom LaCie offers enhanced connection options making it easy to plug this hard drive into a variety of computer configurations. Once plugged in users benefit from the enhanced data transfer rates up to 5 Gb/s and 10 Gb/s with the included USB Type-A and Type-C cables. Other helpful features include high-resolution multimedia storage for photos and video, a diamond-cut design, and compatibility with Windows and Mac operating systems.
- USB 3.1 Gen 1
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 features a maximum throughput of 5 Gb/s. USB 3.1 Gen 1 and USB 3.0 are synonymous.
- Sleek Design, Lavish Space
- With up to 1TB of capacity, there’s room for photos, playlists, docs, and more. And with Mac, Windows, USB 3.1 Gen 2, and USB 3.0/3.1 Gen 1 compatibility, access is easy. One-click or automatic backup makes file storage smooth.
- More Capacity for More Memories
- The LaCie Mobile Drive offers up to 1TB of massive on-the-go space for everything worth storing and backing up. Even music, movies, and personal documents. There to help you is LaCie Toolkit, an easy-to-use software for one-click backups, scheduled automatic backups, and even folder mirroring across multiple devices.
- Keep up to 500,000 high-resolution photos.
- Store up to 165 hours of videos.
- An Ultra Compatible, Ultra-Portable Hard Drive
- Use the LaCie Mobile Drive with both Mac and Windows out of the box, so there’s no need to reformat. It comes with a reversible USB Type-C cable for ultra-fast transfers with USB 3.1 Gen 2 or Thunderbolt 3 computers. There’s also a USB 3.0/3.1 Gen 1 Type-A to USB Type-C cable for legacy laptops.
- Back Up, Stand Out